Amazon phone number customer service 1-800
This is Amazon Canada’s best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to an Amazon agent. This phone number is Amazon Canada’s Best Phone Number because NaN customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to include Refund a Charge, Return an Order, Dispute a Charge, Account Access, Missing Order and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call Amazon Canada we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone. In total, Amazon Canada has 1 phone number. It’s not always clear what is the best way to talk to Amazon Canada representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource. Amazon Prime customer service is available for all people who face many problems. These people can contact easily customer service executive through the phone number of amazon customer service. Amazon’s customer service executive asks users to confirm its account details to verify the ownership of the account. After that, the executive solves the problems of users. The main problems are faced by users is given below:
- Prime Membership
- Order Cancellation
- Prime Video
- Prime Music
- Order Delay
- Password Recovery
- Account Login Problem
- And Others
WHAT IS AMAZON KINDLE AND HOW TO USE THIS DEVICE
Whatever your views on the whole Amazon Kindle vs. paper books debate, you have to admit that Amazon has hit it out of the park with their flagship sleek and smooth reading device. Considering the waves that it has made in recent years, it is only fair that we take a step back and analyses this intriguing Kindle gadget. Nowadays, the name Amazon Kindle Support Phone Number is synonymous with a successful technology company and booming capitalism. It started out merely as an online market for books with a very simple interface way back in 1994. Now, of course, we know that Amazon is anything but humble. For the uninitiated, it is essentially electronic commerce and cloud computing company that revolutionized the concept of shopping by bringing it to the Internet. It is based in Seattle, Washington and is spearheaded by founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, who is also incidentally the richest man in the world with a staggering net worth of $ 152.9 billion. Speaking of big numbers, Amazon is not only the largest online retailer in the world but is also the largest Internet Company in the world by revenue. It started out by monopolizing a specific market for Kindle Support Phone Number and then proceeded to diversify into online retail overall, media and of course, consumer gadgets like Kindle. Now Amazon is world’s largest ecommerce retailer having presence in many countries including United States and United Kingdom. Great support for Kindle users is one of the many reasons behind the success for Amazon in United States.
A Look at Various Kindle Devices Available Today
After looking at increasing popularity of Kindle devices, Amazon keeps releasing various versions of it such as Kindle Paper White, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Fire to fulfil the need of individuals of various interests. The first two are solely made for reading but Kindle Fire was built to accommodate multimedia content as well. Recently Amazon has also released a new version especially for younger ones and named it as “Kindle For Kids”. All of these devices are built for purpose, it depends on the end user to choose the one that perfectly suits their needs.
Amazon Kindle Paper White E-Reader The very first name of this Kindle gadget appears to be an attempt to conform to the traditional paper books which are slowly exiting the mainstream. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it is the online retail giant’s best-selling and most popular eBook reader by far, with everything the Kindle Fire has, and much more. The first generation of Kindle Paper White was released by Kindle Tech Support in 2012, with a 6-inch display, a 758 x 1024 Ink pearl display and four built-in LEDs for superb illumination. Yes, the world finally got an eBook reader that they could use on the beach! Most versions had 2 GB of storage. Furthermore, this was the first device to track a user’s reading speed to predict when a chapter or book will be completed. The second generation (also called Paper White 2) was released in 2013, and is certainly a step up from its predecessor; it has 25% better illumination that could be increased just by calling Kindle Tech Support Phone Number, smoother and faster page turns, higher contrast 212 PPI E Ink Carta display, and a faster processor (1 GHz). The third generation was officially released in 2015 with much of the same, including the number of LEDs, size of the device and quality of the touchscreen. However, this one has improved accessible storage of over 3 GB, 300 PPI E Ink Carta display and longer battery life (21 hours, according to Amazon Kindle Support itself). Furthermore, it is also the first Amazon product to feature their flagship Booker font, as well as an enhanced display of PDF files and a feature that enables translation on PDF text. As an interesting aside, Amazon also released a Paper White 3 “Manga Model” for the Japanese market in 2016. It has 32GB of storage, which is sufficient for storing 700 manga books! I’m no fan of manga, but I must admit I found this completely mind-blowing all the same. All New Amazon Kindle Voyage If “Kindle Paper White” was a nod to what used to be the conventional mode of reading, “Voyage” might just be a nod to journeying into the future of reading. The Amazon Kindle Voyage was released in 2014 by Amazon Kindle Support to much pomp and fanfare, and understandably so. It has a 6-inch display, 300 PPI E Ink Carat display with six built-in LEDs and an adaptive light sensor that illuminated the screen depending on the environment. In fact, its resolution and contrast were unmatched by any other electronic reader in 2014. A new feature called Page Press was introduced in this Kindle product. It comprises sensors on either side of the screen which when touched causes the page to turn. It can also be deactivated just by login into Kindle account on Kindle.Com/Support, in case you would much rather rely solely on the touch screen. Aesthetically, Kindle Voyage is pleasing to the eye as well as practical, since it boasts a flush glass screen at the front and angular plastic edges at the back (which is made of magnesium, by the way) for better holding and lifting up. Additionally, Kindle Voyage is remarkably slim at 7.6 mm which simply improves the general user experience. To no one’s surprise, the first Kindle Voyage got overall positive reviews by such reputed platforms as The Verge and Engaged, however with a considerably hefty price tag of $ 199, it certainly induced frowns as well. Common Problems with Amazon Kindle and Solutions Just like every other consumer gadget out there, Amazon Kindle devices are prone to suffering from a whole host of problems, even if you handle and operate them as carefully and delicately as possible. It is worth taking a look at four of the most common issues associated with Kindle and what you can do to resolve them before calling Kindle Support Number to get help and assistance with these issues. #1. Inexplicable Drainage of the Battery Problem: Hordes of Kindle Fire users have complained about their device abruptly running out of battery, and considering the grandiose claims Amazon makes concerning the Kindle’s battery life and efficiency, this is a significant issue. Solution: Your first instinct should be to restart your device by pressing down the Power button for forty seconds or more; that generally solves the problem and isn’t particularly time-consuming as compared to holding time of Kindle Support Phone Number if you decide to call them. However, it is very likely that the issue will persist therefore there are a couple of paths you can take. Finally, there are always preventive measures that you can take to avoid having to come up against such a problem in the first place. For one, you should power off your Kindle device whenever it is not in use. If that sounds like too much for some reason, then the least you can do is switch to Low Power Mode. #2. Kindle Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue Problem: There are times when you might not be able to Connect Kindle to WiFi network and it won’t allow you to download Apps and browse internet. While this can be frustrating, you are not alone, and there are a few solutions available. Solution: There can be many reasons behind the issue while your Kindle device refuse to connect to a Wi-Fi internet network. The first and most oblivious is that you might have accidentally turned on the Air plane mode, it should be turned off. If that’s not the case then you might be putting the wrong password, verify that you have entered correct password. Another possible issue might be because of range, make sure your are within your router’s range, come a bit closer and try again. There are chances that problem might be with your router itself not the Kindle, verify that other devices are able to connect to the same WiFi router. The last thing that you can try is to restart both the devices, your Kindle and WiFi router. Most of the time a simple restart can do wonders when everything else might fail. Also you have to make sure that your Kindle’s operating system is updated to the latest version. If it’s not, get in touch with Amazon Kindle Support to get it update otherwise you might face lots of issues with your Kindle device.
Reasons customers like you called recently
- Cancelled amazon channel (IFC film unlimited and stars)!!!! I did not ask for those s…
- I have a problem with a refund
- My package was broken with lots of scattered glass inside the box
- Where is my stuff on hold
- I don’t know what happened i just need it to be be delivered to my house if thats possible
- Good morning I need to get info about a late delivery that I was refunded for however i…
- I have ** orders that haven’t arrived to their destinations over the span of * months…
- I’m getting calls saying items are being purchased on my account. An iPhone and another…
- I am Calling on behalf of a product that I ordered from Amazon.ca I believe January the…
- Order was supposed to arrive on Jan * then changed to Jan ** and still not arrived
- Hello Dear Representative*I bought * items in Amazon.ca as a guest. Everything was good…
- I ordered a digital thermo meter but its not yet arrived. The order status it will be d…
- Would like to cancel my amazon prime paid on my PC MasterCard & was wondering if I coul…
- I subscribed to Amazon Prime. I accessed a free for **days Sundance trial. It will only…
- did not receive my order
Why Do People Call Amazon Customer Support?
People call Amazon customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about the status of an order
- Requests for refunds or exchanges
- Help with updating account information
- Questions about charges to debit, credit or gift cards
- Technical support
- Help with Prime membership or services
- Addressing instances of identity theft or fraud
- Help with Amazon gift cards
Best Practices for Calling Amazon Customer Service
While it is possible for customers to call Amazon customer service directly, the company prefers it if you begin your query through its online system.
- After visiting the "Contact Us" page, you can request a callback. You'll be taken to another page in which you will be asked a series of questions regarding your concern. From there, an Amazon representative will call you to address your issue.
- If you do decide to call Amazon directly, be aware that Amazon will send you a verification text to which you must respond before you can talk to a representative.
- Make sure you have details about your concern in front of you before calling. If you are calling about an order, have the order number handy, along with a list of the products in that order.
- Be prepared to take notes during the call. These can be helpful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Amazon Customer Support?
Amazon generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service, though some people feel that service levels have become uneven in recent years. Agents usually work to identify problems, correct them and, when appropriate, provide some kind of compensation, usually in the form of a product credit. Tip: Amazon typically sends out a request for a review of customer service calls and chats soon after a session ends. If you indicate your dissatisfaction, Amazon may reassign your case to a higher-tier representative.
What Kind of Issues Can Amazon Customer Support Resolve?
Amazon customer service can resolve many issues, including approving requests for refunds and exchanges, initiating returns, investigating charges and addressing issues of identity theft and fraud. Customer service reps can also provide technical support and assist members with using online streaming services and Kindle ebooks.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Amazon?
While most issues can be resolved by phone with Amazon, there are some situations that may require a different approach:
- An Amazon phone representative can approve a return and send you a paid shipping label that you can use to return a product. You will still, however, have to package the item and either arrange for a pickup or bring it to a depot or business that will ship it back to Amazon. In some areas, Amazon partners with other retail stores that can accept your return package.
- In some instances, Amazon may have difficulty delivering a package directly to your home. The most common reason for this is that you and your family are away during the day and cannot sign for packages. If this is the case, you may be able to arrange to have your package delivered to an Amazon locker at a local business.
- Amazon uses some third-party shippers to deliver packages. If your package seems to be in limbo, Amazon can attempt to intervene but does not have the same kind of control over the situation than it does over its own contracted delivery persons.
- Third-party sellers use the Amazon platform to sell products to consumers. If you made a purchase through a third-party seller, you may experience delays as Amazon customer service will urge you to work things out with the merchant, only intervening after a specific amount of time has passed.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Amazon?
If your call to Amazon does not go well, don't give up. You may be able to achieve a resolution that works for you.
- Check your email after your call: You may find an email from Amazon asking you about your customer service experience. Indicating your displeasure will often trigger a response from Amazon and an automatic escalation of your case.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, jot down what you remember. These details can be useful when re-contacting Amazon.
- Call Amazon again. A different representative may have the skills and knowledge to understand and resolve your case.
- Try contacting Amazon via live chat. You may find it easier to communicate in writing. You'll be offered the opportunity save a copy of the chat. Do this: The record will be useful as you try to work out your problem with Amazon.
Customer Number (812) 324-5845 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial +1(812) 324-5845 Call-back available NO Call picked up by a real person YES Department you're calling Customer Service Call center hours24 hours, 7 days Best time to dial8:30am Navigate phone maze to a human Don't press or say anything OR press 0 Average wait Current wait Rank (among phone numbers)1 Rank (overall)1 Alternate methods phone, email, chat, web, Facebook, twitter Quality of communication57% Quality of help56% Customer votes74,375 Information last updated Sat Jan 16 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
The amazon’s contact information for the prime customer service
Amazon Prime Customer Service Number USA
Address:410 Terry Ave, North Seattle, WA
Amazon Prime Customer Service Number UK
Address: Patriot Court 1-9 The Grove, Slough
Amazon Phone Number Canada
Address: Vancouver, Canada